Recreational Rowing Memberships - 2019 Season
|Seasons||Dates of Operation||Hours of Operation||Individual Membership|
|Spring||April 1 – May 17||Monday-Friday 10am-5pm||$50|
|Summer||June 17 – August 9||Monday-Friday 10am-5pm||$50|
|Fall||September 9 – November 1||Monday-Friday 10am-5pm||$50|
|Yearly||April 1 - November 1||Monday-Friday 10am-5pm||$150|
**Weld will be closed for daytime sculling from May 17th to June 16th, 2019. For any questions please contact Dan Boyne: email@example.com
To purchase a recreational rowing membership, please visit:
Murr Center Fitness Room
65 N. Harvard St. Boston
Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
You must also fill out this membership form to purchase membership.
Recreational Sculling Program
To make an appointment for a lesson, please contact:
Novice Lesson - $20
Private Lesson - $50/hour
- Any affiliate wishing to join the sailing program must first successfully complete the Harvard swim test at the Blodgett Pool or Malkin Athletic Center Pool.
- The swim test consists of: Jump or dive into deep water. Surface and swim 100 continuous yards using either front crawl or breaststroke while demonstrating rhythmic breathing. Tread water for 2 minutes.
- You must be a current Harvard ID holder or an affiliate with a Harvard Athletic membership card in order to gain access to the Blodgett or MAC Pools to take the swim test.
- Swim tests will be given during regular hours of operation at the Blodgett and MAC Pools until 15 minutes prior to closing time. (You must show the lifeguard your Harvard ID, prior to taking the test.)
- Lost Swim Test cards will not be replaced. Swim test cards are valid for five years.
- Proper swim attire must be worn; workout shorts, sports bra, etc are not permitted in the pool. Showers are required before entering the pool.