Interested in working for Harvard Aquatics?
We are always looking for professional, customer service-oriented individuals with a flair for bringing energy and enthusiasm to any project. We currently have openings for two positions, described below along with their requirements.
If you are interested in working for Harvard Aquatics in one of these positions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send along a copy of your resume, relevant certifications, and a completed application. You can find our employment application here.
You can earn part-time employee benefits!
- Paid Time Off
- Discounted Monthly T-Passes
- Tuition Assistance through the Extension School
- Access to Harvard gyms and pools!
In order to be a part of our lifeguarding team, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have up-to-date Lifeguarding, CPR, AED and First Aid certifications, by the American Red Cross.
- Pass a lifeguard tryout: 200 yards free style in 4 minutes or less,
2 minute tread in deep water, retrieve diving brick from deep water and swim 25 yards, and other lifeguard skills.
- Lifeguarding Skills requirement: Be intimately familiar with proper Red Cross procedures in all scenarios.
- Past lifeguarding experience is preferred.
We are holding lifeguard try-outs for the Fall Semester! All try-outs are held at Blodgett Pool.
The try-out consists of a brief interview followed by a skills assessment of rescue skills and CPR knowledge. Try-outs are available to be scheduled by request.
In order to be a part of our desk monitor team, you must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a high level of customer service for the duration of shifts.
- Be able to accurately and dependably handle money and maintain accounts of payments.