Interested in working for Harvard Aquatics?
We are always looking for professional, customer service-oriented individuals with a flair for bringing energy and enthusiasm to any project. We currently have openings for two positions, described below along with their requirements.
You can earn part-time employee benefits!
- Paid time off
- Discounted Monthly T-Passes
- Tuition Assistance through the extension school
- Access to Harvard gyms and pools!
In order to be a part of our lifeguarding team, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have up-to-date Lifeguarding, CPR, AED and First Aid certifications, by the American Red Cross.
- Pass a lifeguard tryout: 200 yards free style in 4 minutes or less,
2 minute tread in deep water, retrieve diving brick from deep water and swim 25 yards, and other lifeguard skills.
- Lifeguarding Skills requirement: Be intimately familiar with proper Red Cross procedures in all scenarios.
- Past lifeguarding experience is preferred.
We are holding lifeguard try-outs for the Summer Season! All try-outs are held at Blodgett Pool.
- June 2nd @ 11:00am
- June 12th @ 4:00pm
- July 15th @ 3:00pm
In order to be a part of our desk monitor team, you must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a high level of customer service for the duration of shifts.
- Be able to accurately and dependably handle money and maintain accounts of payments.
If you are interested in working for Harvard Aquatics in one of these positions, please contact us at [email protected]. Please send along a copy of your resume, relevant certifcations, and a completed application. You can find our employment application here.