Harvard Recreation Overnight Lockers
Overnight lockers are available to rent at the Blodgett Pool and Malkin Athletic Center.
In order to rent a locker at Blodgett Pool, please visit the Blodgett Pool desk.
In order to rent a locker at the Malkin Athletic Center, please visit the Membership Office during our hours of operation.
Blodgett Pool and Malkin Athletic Center Pricing:
|Annual locker rental July 1, 2019 - June 10, 2020||$120|
|Spring locker rental January 1, 2020 - June 10, 2020||$75|
This pricing applies to ALL memberships.
Locker Rental Policies
- Members may provide their own lock or may purchase a combination lock at the front desk for $5.00. Locks may not be borrowed or rented.
- It is the member's responsibility to keep their rental current.
- Lockers must be cleared out before June 30th for members who do not wish to continue with their locker rental.
- If a locker rental expires yet is still being utitlized, the lock will be cut and contents bagged.
- The bagged locker contents will be kept for two weeks ONLY after expiration date. Personal hygiene products will not be kept.
- There will be NO REFUNDS at any time during a member's locker rental period for unwanted or unused lockers. Members are asked to please examine the locker before rental to ensure it will meets their needs.
- Harvard University Recreation is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any damage, theft or vandalism that may occur to the locker and/or its contents.
- Users must notify management of any change of contact information during the rental period. Failure to do so may result in important information regarding locker rental not being received.
- Members are not permitted to hang items outside their locker. Items will be removed and discarded.