Welcome to Harvard Intramurals!
To register or join a team, or check out schedules, please visit:
Please see below for directions on how to register.
To create an IMLeagues account: **Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
Go to www.imleagues.com and click “Log in with Facebook” if you have a facebook account with your school email attached - this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
2. Enter your information, and use your Harvard email and submit. Most Harvard extensions are enabled, but if you get stuck please email email@example.com.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. You can join the sport one of three ways:
1. Create a team (For team captains)
a) If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
b) If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
2. Join a team
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
iv. Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
3. Join as a Free Agent
i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.