Interested in working for Harvard Aquatics?
We are always looking for professional, customer service-oriented individuals with a flair for bringing energy and enthusiasm to any project. We currently have openings for two positions, described below along with their requirements.
You can earn part-time employee benefits!
- Paid time off
- Discounted Monthly T-Passes
- Tuition Assistance through the extension school
- Access to Harvard gyms and pools!
In order to be a part of our lifeguarding team, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have up-to-date Lifeguarding, CPR, AED and First Aid certifications, by the American Red Cross.
- Pass a lifeguard tryout: 200 yards free style in 4 minutes or less,
2 minute tread in deep water, retrieve diving brick from deep water and swim 25 yards, and other lifeguard skills.
- Lifeguarding Skills requirement: Be intimately familiar with proper Red Cross procedures in all scenarios.
- Past lifeguarding experience is preferred.
We are holding lifeguard try-outs for the Fall Semester! All try-outs are heald at Blodgett Pool.
- August 23rd @ 5:30 - 7pm
- August 30th @ 10:30 - 12pm
- September 9th @ 12:30 - 2pm
- September 15th @ 5 - 6:30pm
- September 17th @ 3 - 4:30pm
*If you are interested please email your try-out date, resume, and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to be a part of our desk monitor team, you must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a high level of customer service for the duration of shifts.
- Be able to accurately and dependably handle money and maintain accounts of payments.
If you are interested in working for Harvard Aquatics in one of these positions, please contact us at email@example.com with your resume and a description of the kind of employment you desire.