WHAT IS TRX TRAINING?
Born in the U.S. Navy SEALS, Suspension Training® is a revolutionary method of
leveraged bodyweight exercise. Safely perform hundreds of exercises that build power,
strength, flexibility, balance, mobility, and prevent injuries, all at the intensity
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Maximize training time
Increase core strength
Winter 2017 Course Offerings
8 week session February 6th-April 9th
No Classes February 20th or March 11th-19th
There will be a $10.00 late fee for all registrations on and after February 6th.
TRX Express $78.00
TRX Meets Pilates: $105.00
Engage all of your muscles in this non-stop TRX workout. TRX Express is a 30 minute class, but don’t be fooled – it will challenge the beginners and advanced alike!
TRX MEETS PILATES:
TRX Meets Pilates REGISTER HERE
Fridays, 3:00-3:45pm Instructor: MJ
- Register for courses online between January 4th-February 5th.
- Late registration will be accepted if space is available, however there will be a $10 late registration penalty for all registrations on and after 2/6.
- Early registraon is encouraged as space is limited. Course fees cannot be prorated.
- Refunds are granted at the discretion of the MAC and Hemenway Management and only prior to the registraon deadline (2/5).
- A minimum of 4 participants are required to offer each course. Register early to avoid class cancellation due to low enrollment.
- Maximum 9 participants at Hemenway and 8 at the MAC.
- For questions, please contact Laurel Mathiesen at Laurel.Mathiesen@fitcorp.com
- We also offer Private TRX training at both the MAC and Hemenway
- Prices are based on personal training fees.